Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Definition Poem

I get on the ride along with many others,
I could talk to people as if I wasn't a bother.
The ride begins with a sudden shaky start
and then shoots forward like a flying dart.

The cart starts climbing the slope.
Slow, arduous and frightening.
And you start to hope and to wish,
I want to go back to the beginning!

The rollercoaster has many bumps and turns!
Then the ride starts to go slow.
Now it's done and you start to get out.
Now I'll start to wait for a new ride to sprout.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you use metaphor, personification, alliteration in your poem. I also like how you start the poem with you going on a rollercoaster, then you describe how it feel, and end with you waiting for a new ride. It's really interesting and shows that you really like rollercoaster. Nice poem, Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete