Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Renaissance project


I would give myself a B or an A

Well organized- I met this criteria because I color coded different sections and I used larger and smaller text size. It is also not crowded, spaced well and I put a legend.

Appropriate title- I met this criteria because I used “Renaissance” as my title.

Use of other graphic organizers, symbolism, metaphors or analogies to convey a depth of understanding- I met this criteria because I used a ven diagram and I put lots of pictures.

Show variety of connections- I did not fully meet this criteria because I dint use different lines but I did color code my lines and most lines were straight.

Use of own words to make meaning- I met this criteria because I did not use full sentences and I mainly used my own words that make sense to me and other people.

Visual images and diagrams that enhance and support textual meaning- I met this criteria because I used pictures. I used lots of pictures and they all matched the text.

What I learned and what I am proud of:

I learned how to organize my notes and I also learned how to create good graphic organizers. This will help me in the future by being able to use organize my notes and make a really good graphic organizer.

I am most proud of the way I was able to make a really organized poster and of how I did the project way better than the religion project. I am very proud of how well I did the renaissance project and the project was way harder than the religion project.

No comments:

Post a Comment