Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Self assessment

Renaissance Poster Self Assessment:

I think I deserve an A on this project. This is because I did all of the things that made the poster worthy of being A level. I colour coded it, I had a legend, I have easily distinguishable categories (main ideas, sub ideas), and I have put all the parts that I feel are most important for the Renaissance.

Religion Poster Reflect and Review:
2 stars: My visuals were very large and my visuals were also very neat
1 wish: I wish that I had previously thought to put more pictures. I would do this because obviously on the picture of my Religion poster there is a lot of empty white space. I think I could've utilized it better than how I actually did.



What I learned:
I learned that if you start earlier on these kinds of things that the outcome will obviously look way better. Both of these I kind of rushed on so I didn't put out my 100 percent but I did work very hard on it the hours that I did work on it. I'm most proud of my visuals because I like to think that my visuals look nice because in my eyes they do look nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment