Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Renaissance Mind Map Self Reflections

This is my Renaissance Mind Map:
I'll give myself a B due to my amount of well organized information, helping pictures, and Venn Diagrams but a lack of colors and pictures.

Well Organized- I met this criteria because I great subtitles each will alot of neat color-coded information. I could've done better with the spacing of the information though.

Appropriate Title, Name- I met this criteria because there is only one title I could write which is The "Renaissance". My name is on the back of the poster.

Use of Other Graphic Organizers, Symbolism, Metaphors or Analogies to Convey a Depth of Understanding- I half met this criteria because even though I had color-coding, pictures, connections, and Venn Diagrams, I missed out on Metaphors and Analogies.

Show a Variety of Connections- I met this criteria because for every subtitle I had at least one connection to modern day color-coded in red pen.

Use of Own Words to Make Meaning- I half met this criteria because my wording wasn't the most interesting. I copied my notes directly on to my web, but I had made my own notes while watching the films.

Visual Images that Enhance and Support Textual Meaning- I didn't meet this criteria because I only had about one image per subtitle. Also none of my pictures were colored (which was irrelevant except for the clothing portion). My pictures were cleverly chosen and easy to draw. You couldn't tell what I was talking about from just my pictures.

What I Learned/ What I'm Most Proud of- I learned if you write neatly with subtitles and add color-coding it appears that you worked alot harder than without. I'm most proud my clever use of color coding (different colors for different centuries of the Renaissance. Overall it was a fun project and I was proud of myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment