Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Religion Poster: (Sorry it is upside-down for some reason...)

Purpose: Practicing our presentation skills while learning to demonstrate appropriate visuals. Since I did the project individually, it also practices my individual skills. 

2 Stars: 1. I think I did pretty good notes and visuals on my poster. I translated complicated notes from Wikipedia in simpler words so my classmates and I would understand. 
2. I had great time management as it only look me an hour at home to finish this project. I also created a web at school to speed up my progress at home so I already knew what to do.

1 Wish: 1. There was a lot I needed to work on. In terms of the poster, I needed more and (colorful) visuals and bigger lettering. My poster wasn't attractive at all. In terms of presentation skills, I did very poorly, especially since it was everyone's first time presenting this year. I needed to practice pronouncing words correctly and facing the audience when I talk. I'm still happy with this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment